UNFORTUNATELY THE WEATHER HAS LET US DOWN AGAIN AND WE ARE HAVING TO CANCEL THE PLANNED DRESSAGE COMPETITION ON SUNDAY
Here you go folks
Here are the results from our competition on 12 January
Very disappointed to say that the dressage competition tomorrow is cancelled. The weather forecast now shows 40+mph winds and hail at Wittering and we have to make the decision now. We will use the same schedule for the January 12 competition so please let Janice know if you would like to carry forward or have a refund.
Here you go folks – results from yesterday’s dressage together with the placings on the members league at all levels.
Thank to everyone involved and the weather for allowing it to go ahead.
SORRY CANCELLED – THE WEATHER HAS SCUPPERED PLANS AGAIN
The met office forecast is heavy rain from 1am to 12 midday and the arenas will most likely be unsuitable for a competition.
Please let Janice know if you would like a refund or would like to rollover your entry to November.
Results now available – well done everyone
Times now available – Good Luck everyone – breathe and enjoy
Please note there are plenty of open classes too